...

Monday, April 26, 2010

TLC, I don't want no scrub.


Taylor's Lakeside Campus (TLC)

Today was my first day studying at Lakeside Campus. Well not quite really, I wasn't studying while I was there today because class was cancelled and it was my only class for today. Thanks a lot Miss Yee. She told the class, "Alright class, no attendance will be taken today. Free flow attendance!". I was standing next to her and I asked her loudly, "Free flow?? Where's the drinks?". She looked at me and turned to the class and said, "Not free flow drinks ok?". LOL. She's my favourite lecturer now.

Well Lakeside Campus, I'm having a love-hate relationship with it right now. I like everything about it's newness and humongousness but I hate the very fact that we can't smoke anywhere within campus area. I mean, true even Sunway didn't allowed it but at least the side gates were effing close to the campus. At lakeside it's either we walked outside the front gate or to the carpark to smoke. Either way, it's fucking far and hot! But then again, a few of us actually smoked at the end staircases and behind the Experimental Theater. All the smokers agreed that we felt like in high school sneaking around to get some smoke. LOL.

Finding a place to eat there was hard. Matt, Putri and I wanted to eat at the student's restaurant but they don't accept walk-ins. Fuck, they told us that when we already seated nicely at the table. I asked the front desk if they accept walk-ins and he said yes. I know I shouldn't trust him because he's fucking blur chings that cant speak very well. But the one at cafeteria operated by the student is alright. I had their Olio for lunch, although it was too oily but the taste was alright. Told my mum the foods are expensive, so I'm getting extra allowance. Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment