...

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Standing In A Way Of Control


Gossip "Standing in the Way of Control" from wyldfile on Vimeo.


Listen to the song! I love this song when I watched the trailer for Skins season 1 way back like 2 years ago I think.

I just wan to dedicate this song to people who think they can bring me down. I don't know what I've done wrong seriously but these idiots only sees it on one side only. They can't use their brain to think or imagine how I see the situations. I'm way in control of my life. I know who to trust and who I call my friends. The immature tactics wont pass through me, just so we clear. So stop embarrassing yourself by trying or trying harder. I'm not saying this out of anger but merely an advice. You only taken small steps, there will be higher and wider steps ahead so heads up!

No comments:

Post a Comment