...

Friday, April 23, 2010

EPIC FAIL!

I actually stared at the blank post box for about 10 minutes. I want to say I'm sorry I've left this blog abandoned but who am I talking to anyway. I'm well aware nobody read this sad excuse for a blog.

But somehow I determined to once again update this blog. The reason why this blog failed miserably is due to several factors. I'm trying to overcome those factors and try to be a better blogger. I miss my blogger days years ago and I want to relive that era. 

One of the factor why I failed on this blog is because I'm not getting any viewers or followers. Gee I know, I only posted like four posts and I'm expecting hundreds of followers a day? I need a smack of reality seriously. 

So to get my blog to be constantly updated and to get viewers and followers is by advertising. One of the most fundamental technique used by many. I need to ask my friends, especially my blogger friends to recommend my blog to their blogosphere. 

But the blog has to be interesting and intriguing to begin with. That's where my problem lies. I do think I have so much to share but sometimes I think my life is too explicit and might come as disturbing and wild to some people. But I must over come this and programmed myself to speak out. 

So we shall see now, will I ever be a blogger again? =(

No comments:

Post a Comment