...

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Heat

One thing I hate about living is the heat. How can a person can survive a year long heat like this? Fuck man. I don't even understand there are fair people around me still. I think I've gone darker day by day thanks to the Lord's greatest gift to the human kind, The Sun. I'm surviving the heat only by protection given by the sunblock moisturiser which I stole from my mum's dressing table. I noticed sunblock only protects you from harmful rays from the sun but not like fully block the sun from your face. You know like there's an invincible barrier between the sunlight and the skin. If only technology evolves faster and make that kind of stuff, I'll buy a lifetime supply for sure.

The other thing why I hate the heat is because it made me sweat like fuck. Ever since little i sweat a lot. Even my ass sweats, like when I sit down for assembly and I got up there's like a sweat mark of my ass on the floor. It's quite embarrassing really. Sweats made my hair gone mad too, it'll go *poof!* puffy. The best thing sweat+heat ever done to me is oily skin + acne. Seriously, I'm blessed.

I wanna live in the gay town of Forks, since there according to Twilight, had the least sunshine year long.

No comments:

Post a Comment