...

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Of Hiatus and Holiday Haircuts

Sorry I haven't been updating much on my blog. I went hiatus on blogging for a while because I felt that I've abandoned my Tumblr for too long and I'm loosing followers. So instead of updating my blog, I've been updating my Tumblr. You guys should check it out here : Do The Nunu I guess I finally accept the fact that Tumblarity will never come back to Tumblr. =( 

Oh, I've changed my blog layout! Feel free to explore! I even added a background music. I usually hate blogs with musics because sometime the idiot blogger put some hardcore band songs in his/her blog. How the hell you expect reader to read your post with that kind of music? But anyway, I chose a nice song for you guys to listen. I'll be updating the playlist once in a while so you guys wont stuck with the same song every time. =D

So what's been going on with me huh? Not that much really. I'm having my CNY festive holiday now and you know what happens to me on every the holiday? Slacking, Eating and Sleeping all week long. That's why I hate  short breaks like this. You'll end up looking fat and disgusting when the college reopens. I am yet to go to open houses! Yi Ching invited me to go to hers this Saturday. She just moved in so it'll be a newly renovated and redecorated house, should be nice.

I'm going out tomorrow to do some shopping with my mum at KLCC and might go Pavilion to cut my hair. I wish Bernice is around because she's my salon partner now. I remember one time we were sweating from walking to Pavilion from KLCC and then we end up at a salon. I had a hair cut and she had a hair washed. We walked out from the salon with confidence of not looking like shit. LOL. Anyway, I intended to grow my hair longer but it's such a hassle. I hate waking up early in the morning and have to blow dry and iron straight my hair. =(

We shall see if my haircut turns out great tomorrow. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment