...

Monday, January 25, 2010

the 7th

I couldn't sleep and I havent done ANYTHING for my assignments. I'm skipping English class tomorrow to do my Construction assignment I guess. Fuck this shit. I forgot to buy the cough syrup because that's the only thing that I depended on whenever I needed to sleep. I know I'm fucked up but ouh well, better cough syrup than crystal meth. I fucking tired and yet I'm not sleepy. I'm like a zombie. I tried to sleep as soon as i felt tired but I'll wake up after an hour or so then I can't get back to sleep. Seriously I need medical attention! I need to redo all my sketches because I'm not proud and satisfied with the one I sketched last week. I need a proper sketch book because the one I have right now is dumbfucked . 

Nevertheless, today was a fun day at college! 














Just that si mbeng tok ngaco idup org jak keja sik tauk ku kenak. Sikda org muji dirik gya ilak eh. Ingga gik ada.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment