...

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Taylor's Lakeside Campus

Last wednesday, the whole new January intake students were invited for yet another Orientation at the new Lakeside Campus. I was pretty much excited about this because I never been to the new campus before. I went to my morning class which was English 1, the class was hella boring. It was a listening exercise class where students have to listen to short conversations at given situations and write down some shits. It's like my TOEFL class all over again. Sigh, I thought English class would be like essay writings and shits. I mean we did made a movie review on the first class, but the movie was Wall.E. To hell with that shits.

Met Fairuz, Amalina and Louis at Media Hub, then went lunch at "Krispy Chicken" and met Faiqah there. Then we went to Buzz's house. It was a funny car ride with them, they sang their lungs out throughout the journey. LOL. And we were literally screaming when a BMW 6-Series passes us on the highway. Hahaha. Fairuz dropped Louis and I off at Buzz's while the rest went to Amalina's to get something. Buzz's house is nice specially his jamming/av room and I love the new iMac.


Photo Booth session!

Faizruz, Amalina, Louis and I



Buzz as Pak Arab


Zafran picked us up and off we went to the Lakeside Campus. The campus is awesome and HUGE! Way way waaaay better than Sunway or INTI. The cafeteria is huge and spacey. The classrooms are nice and the Lecturer Theaters are the shits. The dudes went to this talk about Safety While Staying at KL, I think. It was a funny talk because the speaker talks like Borat. Seriously! He even took out a dildo and asked a volunteer to put on a condom onto it (he was talking about safe sex).




The Lecture Theater



hallways inside the campus

a view from a Library corner

'
Academic Blocks



serene looking campus ^^



the awesome cafeteria

Then we went to Pink at Sunway. Funny to see Taylor's people at Sunway's territory but I like Pink. It's better than the cafés at TCPJ now. We were there till 6 then went back to Lakeside Campus. There were supposedly a "party" at the MPH, but it was soooo dead. Like literally dead. People were totally clueless there that time, wondering what the fuck they all were doing there. I stayed for a while then Buzz, Zafran and I left, the others too I guess only few stayed till 10pm I heard.




at Pink








Punani!



Fun day though.

No comments:

Post a Comment