...

Monday, February 22, 2010

Acoustic Covers

Okay, I actually wrote something very clever but I cleverly deleted it by mistake. Anyway, I categorised myself as a toilet singer because I seriously can't sing. I've tried to sing but I  sounded good only to my own ears, sad case really. Weird when I remembered when I was in kindergarden I was the lead chorus and had to sing a few songs for my story telling performances during primary school. I guess when I reached puberty, my singing voice has gone forever. God just won't let me sing anymore and who am I to questioned Him right? LOL. Also I can't play the guitar. I've tried to learn it but I just can't find the time to practice and learn new chords.

So all I can do now is to admire people who can sing. I love acoustic cover versions of songs made by amateur singers on YouTube. So here I've listed down five of my absolute favourite covers.

1. Je Veux Te Voir - Yelle (covered by Aymeric S.)



2. Drive My Soul - Lights (covered by Adam Tocholke)




3. New Soul - Yael Naim (covered by Dustin and AJ Rafael)



4. Telephone - Lady GaGa feat. Beyoncé (covered by Audrey and Gamal)





5. Play Crack The Sky - Brand New (covered by Tizzmizzle) 

No comments:

Post a Comment