...

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

New Hair Cut!

I woke up today to find there's a spot on my pillow. A red spot. I was like " which virgin did i popped last night?". Actually it was from my ear piercing. It has been two weeks since I pierced and I didn't take the piercing out to clean and change the stud. It swells and hurt like a bitch and I did tried to take it out myself but it seems like it got stuck or something. I tried to pull the stud will all my strength but all it did was to swell even more, so I gave up.


disgusting right? LOL

Anyway, I went to KLCC to get some new clothes. I bought two new shirts today and I still need to find other Zara stores that have the shirt I've been eyeing in my size. I wanted to get shorts but I need to get my haircut first. So I went to a salon called "Saw" with Faiqah (she was at KLCC too). Ever since Lily went missing from TTDI's Peek-A-Boo, I didn't stick to one salon or stylist. So I was kind of nervous when this lady chopping off my hair. I distract myself by talking loads of shits with Faiqah. The lady was like "woah so many stories ah you guys?". LOL

I kindda like my new hair. I got all the damaged ends chopped off and it looks cleaner now. But I do look like a kid, an Indian kid. Not to be racist but I really do with this hair cut. Damn, I need to color my hair a few shades lighter so I wont be looking like an Indian kid. LOL. Hair will grow so I am not worried. For now. LOL


also I need to diet and stop eating. I've gone fat =(

No comments:

Post a Comment