...

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

THE BLOG

I decided to revamp my blog and I shall start afresh. I've used a very clear and clean blog template so it's easy to navigate around the blog. I hope you guys find it excess-able now than the previous one. I really think it's important for a blog to be bright because it's easier to read and bright blogs usually more captivating than the dark ones. I don't know, that's my opinion because I only read blogs which are bright and bold

I wanted to import back all my previous posts but I need to find a new direction in blogging. Blogs that I've followed are mostly french people (due to my obsession on everything French), mostly they blogged about artsy stuffs, fashion and parties. Three of my main interests. I told myself I should blog the same way as they do but it'll be a challenge. You see, I'm not very artistic though I'm pursuing Architecture, my fashion sense is no more than t-shirts and skinny jeans and lastly, I've retired from being "nunu the drunktard party boy". 

When I think back, maybe that's why my days has gone from burst of life to simple monochromic lifestyle. So ladies and gentlemen, I've set myself with a challenge. I must get involved with the artistic world, explore the runways of fashion and dance to every dancefloors of colorful parties. Thus by the end of the year, I can reflect back and say 2010 is the best year of my life. (Guess you were wondering, 2009 was the most alcoholic year of my life) Also, I'll occasionally blog about my everyday life and my deepest thoughts. 

So I hope my brief description of this blog will get you guys interested and intrigued to know what's going to happen next. If so, you can either remember my blog name or just simply follow me to add to your blogger's reading list. I think that's all for now.

NUNU DUPONT   



No comments:

Post a Comment