...

Monday, December 21, 2009

Sunway UC

So today is the official day that I've been completely withdrawn from Sunway UC because I went to collect my deposit refunds cheque. God damn I'm going to miss that place. I should change my Facebook network now LOL. I would totally go there to "study" again if I could but I won't. Sunway did taught me how to deal with tertiary education but also the most important part, Sunway taught me how to have a life and to be a person I am now (awesome) . I'll forever cherish my moments there and I never regretted going there instead of Taylors at the first place. Funny how Taylors was my first choice to be at after my SPM but my friends kept telling me to go to Sunway instead. Now, I'm going to be one of the fellow Taylorians next January. The college that I'm destined to be at (supposedly).


Taylors Lakeside Campus! XD


It has been a while since I visited Sunway, so today I saw at the entrance they've put this models of purposed new buildings for Sunway UC. I laughed at it because obviously they just started to think about this since most student might run away to Taylors Lakeside Campus. The purposed new buildings are very nice actually. But date of completion is way way ahead of us, like 2013-2018. So I guess the new Sunway is not for my generation but maybe of my Brother's i think. I can't wait to start college again. My brain hurts for not studying anything for almost 2 months now argh. I hope my programme at Taylors is nice and fun (and easy). I promised myself Taylors going to be my last college. Hell man, have you ever heard a guy changed college three times? Now you do, congratulation.



The Graduate School

International Student Office

Master Plan


I still remember my first day at Sunway. Although I have a lot of friends from high school at Sunway but most of them are in Ausmat while I've enrolled to join ADP. So I was friendless like most of the people at the orientation I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment