...

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Farewell INTI UC


    Today my mum and I went to INTI UC at Nilai to withdraw myself from there. There were a lot of money to be refunded mostly from the accommodation department as I've paid for my dorm room beforehand for next semester there. Forms were filled and I have to sign lots and lots of times. My mum and I arrived there on lunch hour so the offices kindda empty. Thank god because I supposed to meet up with my head of department (School of Engineering) before signing the withdrawal form but she was away for lunch. I seriously don't want to meet her because it'll be super awkward. I had to go through that when I withdrew myself from Sunway UC. SUPER AWKWARD.
   
    Anyway, I had to follow a person to check on my dorm room to see if there are any damages. I surprised myself feeling kindda down when walking to the dorm. Looking at places I used to hang out with Deen and Tasha, and the good times we had just makes me sad. Although I was there for just a short semester but still that was a long time. But when I entered my room, I didn't feel anything which was weird. I guess I love the company I had with Deen and Tasha (the only people I hung out with at INTI) but I hate the fact that I was living alone at an outskirts place. I wasn't being healthy while I was staying at the dorm seriously.

   my study table


seriously this is how my room look like all the time

    After all were done, I bumped into Vivien. I guess she was there to withdraw herself out because she told me she's going to Australia in February. As always we only had a brief conversation whenever we met nowadays. Which is kinda sad because I love to sit down and talk with her. I still remember last time we text each other like crazy haha. Anyway, I was thinking as a proper farewell to INTI I want to have my last lunch at Oasis Cafe, cafe that I've been pigging myself out while I was at INTI. They have this very delicious Mutton Briyani and Chicken Cheese Briyani. But unfortunately it was closed. What a bummer. Mum and I went to Giant to have our lunch instead.

    I guess I should thank INTI for the good times I had there, though not many seriously but thanks anyway. At least there were memories I could tell people while I was there. But seriously I wouldn't recommend anyone that expect to have a very lively college life to go there because it's almost completely dead place to me if it wasn't for Tasha and Deen to keep me company most of the time.

  at The Bakery, port lepak

  at that new restaurant

     the trees opposite my dorm block which i believe are ridiculously green


     the Godiva chocolate I bought to share with Tasha & Deen

Deen & Tasha

my student ID has been chip off as I'm no longer a student

No comments:

Post a Comment