...

Friday, May 21, 2010

Have you heard about The Nacha?

HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY NAJWA!



To my readers, I was told countless times that I have too many girl friends. Among all those girls, I can say Najwa Musa is on the top. Because she wanna be on top waaan, cannot meh? But seriously no one knows me inside out more than this chick. I think even my own mother didn't know as much?! 

When I was in school, you can never see Najwa without me tagging along and laughing to people's faces like nobody business. The teachers never bothered when she and I made crazy stuffs around the school. Seriously, they just go "ouh...*pandang tempat lain*. There are countless joyful memories with this legendary Najwa Musa. I think without her my high school life wouldn't be much interesting. Ouh and her camera helps, somehow her camera made us the random-est thing ever. 

Like any kind of relationships, our friendship never stayed on the straight line. We had our fights and we had our sorry. I know my friendship with her can last long-long like janggut orang cina dalam cartoon because whatever shits that happened, we still find ourselves some how in need of each other. I know we both kind ego to agree on this. Well, I'm not sure how she feels but I know I do need her in my life. She's that special. Now we're in college, it's nice to catch up with each other because we both now enjoying different circle of friends.

There too many pictures of you and I, most of the epic pictures you've put up on my birthday wish post at your blog lah Najwa. LOL.


honestly, I think this is the first picture we took together weyh!
Malam Anugerah Sri Bestari (2005)


SSB's Prefect Night


gambar paling cute kita chewah!
Post PMR Craziness


can or not? LOL
Itallianies


Christmas at Nicole's


DeepaRaya Celebration at Sri Bestari


PE Class


One of thousands of visit to DELIcious O.U.


After CPU window shopping

.............


Us Today! =)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONCE AGAIN!
p/s: do you noticed in pictures, most of the time you're on the left and im on the right? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment